Unfiled Tax Returns | Late Tax Returns | Back Taxes | Delinquent Tax Returns

July 1, 2007


Filed under: Uncategorized — taxhero @ 12:24 pm

Real Estate Mortgage Loan: How to Prepare Yourself to Save Money
also ask a CPA to amend your income tax returns for the previous two years and then write a letter verifying that youve been self-employed for at least two years. 2. Tax returns Provide tax returns for the last two years or at least the last two years of W2s and/or 1099s if you dont want to disclose tax returns. If youre self-employed, the mortgage company may require your personal and business tax returns for the previous two years and your companys year-to-date Profit and Loss

the IRS Nightmare – Free Tax
 Consultation. Services Include Help for Nonfilers with Filing Unfiled Tax Returns.


Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.