Unfiled Tax Returns | Late Tax Returns | Back Taxes | Delinquent Tax Returns

June 26, 2007

Prior Years Taxes

Filed under: Uncategorized — taxhero @ 7:09 am

What To Do If You Have Delinquent Tax Returns
Send it in. If you have delinquent tax returns, the best advice is to send the tax return in to the U.S. Postal Service as soon as possible by certified mail with return receipt requested The IRS will send back a little receipt in the mail a few days…

Speak Up; Brief Comments
Re “Bellbrook attorney could face prison because of unfiled tax returns,” Aug. 6: Deborah Schram broke the law for 25 years by not paying her taxes, but blames everyone else for her crime.

Taxation … with representation
Everything you ever wanted to know about taxation. And then some. COEUR d’ALENE — Blame it on the 16th Amendment, that tiny little addition to the U.S. Constitution that gives the federal government power to …

Answers to common Missouri Delinquent Property Tax questions from Lombard Koeller that are simply amazing
All in all, success with investments in the Missouri Delinquent Property Tax industry come with time. Rarely do people see quick returns, and rarely do people with Missouri Delinquent Property Tax portfolios lose a lot either. “Essentially,” remarked…

Late Taxes
http://unfiledtaxreturns.wordpress.com/2007/06/24/late-taxes-9/feed/ Past Due Tax http://unfiledtaxreturns.wordpress.com/2007/06/24/past-due-tax-10/ http://unfiledtaxreturns.wordpress.com/2007/06/24/past-due-tax-10/#comments Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:55:49…

IRS Defense†by Tax
†for Businesses and Individuals. Services Include Help for Nonfilers with Filing Delinquent Tax Returns.


Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.