Unfiled Tax Returns | Late Tax Returns | Back Taxes | Delinquent Tax Returns

June 19, 2007

Unfiled Tax Return

Filed under: Uncategorized — taxhero @ 4:23 pm

Free Money Finance: May 2007
as to which is better: a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA. The former gives you a tax break this year and tax-deferred earnings, but taxes you at withdrawal. The latter doesn’t give you anything now (you contribute with post-tax money) but earnings are tax free. The correct answer seems to depend on a couple factors: 1) your specific situation and 2) what tax rates will be in the future. It’s likely… is that tax rates as a whole will likely be higher when we all retire, but that we’ll also be in lower tax

Tax Attorney- Experienced and
Effective Relief for Your IRS Problems, Including Help for Nonfilers with Filing Unfiled Tax Returns.


Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.