Unfiled Tax Returns | Late Tax Returns | Back Taxes | Delinquent Tax Returns

June 14, 2007

Delinquent Taxes

Filed under: Uncategorized — taxhero @ 9:40 am

Finding a Tax Attorney
As I mentoined before, we’re searching for a tax attorney. But this situation begs the question: how do you know the tax attorney you find is any good? My friends responded with answers that should help everybody:. Douglas Lineberry:

I Just Received A Notice Of Deficiency From The IRS – A 90-Day …
The notice of deficiency allows you to go to the Tax Court and tells you the procedures to follow. If you don’t go to Tax Court in the time allotted you will receive a bill for the amount of tax due. Q. I recently received a Notice of

California Decedent's Estates And Creditor's Claims
California Probate News Flash: The California Assembly Committee on Judiciary, in order to help facilitate the filing of tax claims and the collection of California state income tax, recently held a hearing asking whether a decedent’s

Mont.: Court Hears PPL Tax Appeal – Houston Chronicle

Mont.: Court Hears PPL Tax Appeal
Houston Chronicle, United States – 1 hour ago
Robert Sterup, an attorney for PPL Montana, told Supreme Court justices the state is wrongly using different methods to assess taxes for the same type of

Failed to
File Tax Returns
? Avoid Jail – NonfilersCall to Talk to
a Tax AttorneyToday about Filing Unfiled Tax Returns.


Blog at WordPress.com.