Unfiled Tax Returns | Late Tax Returns | Back Taxes | Delinquent Tax Returns

June 7, 2007

Past Due Tax Return

Filed under: Uncategorized — taxhero @ 5:44 pm

Don’t Go to Jail! Here’s What to Do If You Have Failed to File a Tax
Onlypunjab.com – The best way to avoid criminal prosecution relating to late tax returns is to remedy the situation voluntarily and submit all unfiled tax returns. The IRS is far less likely to pursue a criminal prosecution if you take the first steps in resolving …

Failed to File Tax
? Avoid Jail – Nonfilers
Call to Talk to a Tax Lawyer Today
about Filing Delinquent Tax


Blog at WordPress.com.